Metanoia Theatre

Built in the early 1950’s and housed in the Luqa Parish Centre, originally known as St. Andrew’s Theatre, this 400 seat theatre has been completely refurbished and renewed in 1996. With the change of the century it has been renamed “Metanoia”: a word coming from “meta” (above or beyond), and “noia” from the root “nous”, of mind, and means a fundamental shift (or change) in thinking…